American Sun Components, ASC, is looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates, to interviewing and hiring great employees, for inside sales professionals and office staff to join our team.
Extensive experience hiring sales talent; while working in a deadline-driven and fast paced environment. A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategies
- Develop and update job descriptions and specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide recruiting update reports
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience (either in-house recruiting or a staffing agency)
- Sales recruiting experience
- Must be creative and realistic, and results-driven
- Ability to adjust easily in a dynamic environment and have passion for the company and your craft. You should know the market, understand business strategy and priorities, and be able to build and grow talent networks
- Experience using LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social recruiting platforms; experience in utilizing search engine tools and Boolean search operators/strings, targeted company cold-calling, and cutting-edge sourcing techniques to identify sales talent
- Strong interest in organizing job fairs and/or group interviews
- Highly organized and experienced at managing a high volume requisition load effectively
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, in-person interviews, reference check, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
- 100% Employer Paid Health & Dental Insurance
- Dynamic Culture Plus many other benefits, such as Company Outings, Team Building events, etc.