Graduate Transaction Advice Analyst – Available June 2021
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world.
During your career at Arup, you’ll have the chance to engage in a fulfilling career and work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You’ll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Request, review and manage relevant project data, market studies, financial and economic plans, and contextual issues
- Conduct business planning, economic, contractual, and/or financial analysis as required
- Interact with other consultants, within Arup and externally, for business planning, financial advisory, and due diligence assignments
- Prepare analyses, draw conclusions, make recommendations, and coordinate/manage relevant project inputs from other consultants
- Review and/or develop financial models, economic cost-benefit analyses, feasibility analyses, and market studies
- Prepare and deliver presentations of the above to satisfy client needs and goals
- Respond to RFP’s and prepare proposals
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external networks
- Write papers and present them at industry conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business or Finance
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Completion of at least one relevant internship while pursuing the above degree(s)
- Interest in Infrastructure and project finance
- Strong quantitative skills with good knowledge of MS Excel
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- The ability to prioritize effectively, balance assigned work and exceptional organization skills required for our constantly evolving environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for team-based working
- Presentation skills with colleagues and clients of all levels
- Must not require sponsorship, now or in the future to be considered for this role
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Construction, Finance, Economics, Business
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Working understanding of project development process and project finance
- Bilingual (Spanish or Portuguese/English)
- Flexibility and Out-of-the-Box innovative thinking
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects across our industry. We offer a broad range of professional services to clients around the world that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
- 2nd Avenue Subway, New York
- Dulles International Airport Expansion, Washington, D.C.
- Gerald Desmond Bridge, Los Angeles
- Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building at Dudley Square, Boston
- WW Grainger Headquarters, Chicago
- Uptown District Mobility Improvement, Houston
- Nasher Sculpture Center Garden, Dallas
- Transbay Transit Center, San Francisco
- LEED Platinum Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Headquarters, Seattle
- Queen’s Way West Revitalization, Canada
- Agora Convention Centre in Bogota
Upon joining Arup your journey is likely to be varied and rewarding, giving you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the world. Outlined below are a few of the benefits Arup has to offer you as a FT employee of the firm:
- Global Profit Share – paid out bi-annually
- Personal Health Insurance
- 401(k) – with a dollar for dollar company match up to 10%
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional Membership and Certification reimbursement
- Short Term and Long Term Assignment Career Opportunities around the Globe
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to grow. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.