Graduate Mechanical Tunnel Ventilation Engineer – Available June 2021
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your career at Arup, you’ll have the chance to engage in a fulfilling career and work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You’ll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare drawings detailing the system designed.
- Select equipment for use in building systems.
- Coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines.
- Computer modeling related to building physics including airflow studies (CFD), thermal analysis, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Architectural engineering
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
- Sound knowledge of mechanical engineering fundamentals
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- The ability to prioritize effectively, balance assigned work and exceptional organization skills required for our constantly evolving environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills essential for team-based working
- Presentation skills with colleagues and clients of all levels
- Candidate must not require sponsorship, now or in the future to be considered for this role
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical/Architectural engineering
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- 2nd Avenue Subway, New York
- Dulles International Airport Expansion, Washington, D.C.
- Gerald Desmond Bridge, Los Angeles
- Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building at Dudley Square, Boston
- WW Grainger Headquarters, Chicago
- Uptown District Mobility Improvement, Houston
- Nasher Sculpture Center Garden, Dallas
- Transbay Transit Center, San Francisco
- LEED Platinum Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Headquarters, Seattle
- Queen’s Way West Revitalization, Canada
- Agora Convention Centre in Bogota
Upon joining Arup your journey is likely to be varied and rewarding, giving you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the world. Outlined below are a few of the benefits Arup has to offer you as a FT employee of the firm:
- Global Profit Share – paid out bi-annually
- Personal Health Insurance
- 401(k) – with a dollar for dollar company match up to 10%
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional Membership and Certification reimbursement
- Short Term and Long Term Assignment Career Opportunities around the Globe
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to grow. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.