Arteza is seeking a motivated, goal oriented, results driven Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our exciting start-up in North Miami Beach, FL. Our team is growing and if you are passionate about e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Arteza may be a great match! In this position, your responsibilities will include providing world class customer service to our customers every day. Interact with customers via inbound calls, live chats, social media and other platforms. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem.
Being in a startup environment, you will work side by side with intelligent, passionate, highly motivated entrepreneurs. We’re looking for someone who has the personality, passion, excitement and drive to succeed!
- Answers incoming customer calls and e-mails regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns. Serve as first layer when communicating with customers in every media platform we have.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Open and maintain customer account information.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Min. 1-2 years of previous call center experience.
- Technological awareness and usage.
- Customer Service.
- Customers first mentality.
- Embody the Arteza principles when engaging with customers.
- Be friendly and patient when engaging with customers.
- Goal Oriented.
- Be self-motivated and ready to take on challenges when needed.
- Decision Making.
- Ability to think through situations with varying degrees of difficulty and make impactful decisions that benefit our customers.
- Effective Communication.
- Possess impactful communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Active Listening.
- Ability to work and communicate constructively with all levels of the organization…direct reports, peer group, Senior Leadership, etc…to achieve success.
- Conflict Resolution/Problem Solving.
- Having the awareness to see conflict and when to seize the opportunity within the conflict before healthy tension turns into overly disruptive behavior.
- Social and Emotional Intelligence.
- Knowing when to showcase empathy to earn the respect and loyalty of a team.
- Ability to manage change diplomatically with effective social skills.
- Strategic/ Critical Thinking.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain focus on key priorities despite conflicting demands.
- Identify, document, and deliver information on process inefficiencies.