Austin 2021 Start Dates: 5/3, 5/17, 6/7, 6/21, 7/5, 7/19, 8/2, 8/16
December 2020, Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 Grads welcome!
Compensation: Salary + bonus
Training: 3-6 months
Relocation assistance provided!
As an Account Executive at Arrive, you will be a part of a growing team designed to support the operations of shippers in our network. You will take ownership of the daily operations for our customers and will represent Arrive as their main point of contact. The ultimate goals in this position are to build trust, strengthen relationships, and identify opportunities for continued partnership with these customers. If you have a passion for account management and customer service, we cannot wait to meet you!
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the first-point-of-contact for customers across the business.
- Oversee freight acceptance & adherence to our awards and contracted opportunities.
- Manage shipment volume on a daily basis, which includes reviewing available shipments and working with the Account Coordinators on execution.
- Collaborate with our sales team to utilize the most effective capacity on each shipment.
- Create and maintain SOPs on assigned accounts.
- Assist Senior Account Executives with spot quoting, customer portal management, and other tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, preferred.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy & follow-up.
- Able to take verbal/written instructions and execute with confidence.
- Passionate about customer service & solving problems with customer experience in mind.
- Proactive; able to work both independently & collaboratively with other team members to achieve results.
- A polished communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills; both verbal & written.
- Ability to improve processes and create efficiencies. Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- An “LFG” attitude – once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean.
- Apply your experience in the logistics industry to a role with long-term growth opportunities.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + variable, performance-based compensation.
- Train & collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!