- Update cash roll forward for miscellaneous Pinacle transactions (i.e. payroll cash transfers) including entry into JD Edwards
- Perform general ledger and bank cash balance reconciliations with final approval by the Controller
- Manage intercompany transactions ensuring that all invoices and payments are completed timely and reconciled at month end
- Perform account reconciliations, analysis and post journal entries as part of the monthly closing cycle, including an understanding and support of the Fixed Asset Software and inventory reporting
- Prepare and distribute financial reports within the monthly closing cycle
- Prepare variance analysis reconciliations and review with accuracy
- Ensure all documents are maintained in accordance with company document retention and storage policies
- Be responsive, courteous and firm in managing relationship with customers and suppliers
- Adhere to finance policies, procedures and internal controls
- Support the implementation of KPI’s, and other metrics to measure financial and operational performance
- Support and assist in the annual budget preparation
- Support the annual year-end audit process with external accountants
- Support Business Unit Controllers, General Managers and other operational personnel
- Support initial general accounting set-up and maintenance for new business start-up
- BS/BA Degree Bus Admin, Accounting or Finance
- Certification Public Accountant (CPA)
- 0-3 years of experience in all general ledger accounting including accounts receivable and accounts payable
Language and Technical Skills requirement
- Transaction oriented with detailed understanding of process flows
- Knowledge of JD Edwards ERP is preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Open and communicative personality
- Motivated and intellectually curious
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is usually performed in an office environment with normal noise levels. Involves prolonged sitting, and computer usage.
- Business travel to operational sites may occur on an as needed basis, but are not anticipated to be significant.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required. Its contents imply no contractual obligation and may be changed by the company at any time.