Quaestor Advisors is an affiliated asset servicer which provides ongoing surveillance, independent risk assessment, valuation and operational support, and relationship management for Arena.
Quaestor is looking to expand the Asset Management team through the addition of a Junior Analyst. In this role, this individual will support the senior members of the Asset Management Team and will report to the Head of Asset Management. The Asset Management Group’s primary responsibilities include asset valuation, portfolio surveillance, and maximization of return for the firm’s investment portfolio. Ideal candidates will be organized, self-motivated, resourceful, and be able to work effectively with all internal groups.
- Support the Asset Management team, focused on portfolio account surveillance, monitoring, reporting and valuation.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis and research of prospect and portfolio companies, in addition to the industries they participate in.
- Analyze management, cash flows, asset collateral quality/coverage, deal structure, covenants, and perform sector analysis to understand a given firm’s competitive position.
- Generate detailed financial models, including those for projections, covenant sensitivity analysis, duration and IRR calculations, amongst others.
- Assist in the generation of marketing and credit/performance reports and presentations.
- Continuosly monitor assigned product sectors and portfolio companies.
- Draft internal memorandum on new investments, account amendments/renewals and other investment committee presentations.
- Work with legal, financial, valuation and accounting advisors on account management, diligence and documentation.
- Lead and work on frequent project-oriented assignments.
- No more than 0-3 years related experience desired.
- MBA or CFA a plus.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills.
- Strong modeling skills and the ability to think flexibly, while analyzing a variety of situations; comfortable and effective multi-tasker.
- Undergraduate degree from a top instituion of a plus, with a record of academic. achievement – US GPA minimum requirement of 3.5.
- Experience in a formal bank credit training or top sell side bank analyst program a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
For confidential consideration, please email resume and cover letter to: HR@arenaco.com