Arcadis is seeking motivated Environmental Engineers in our offices nationwide. This is an entry level opportunity for a dynamic individual looking for career growth in environmental consulting. The position offers an opportunity to learn about a wide variety of environmental projects, work with a great team, and join a successful growing organization with a reputation for high quality work and top notch employees.
Position responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Operation and maintenance oversight for remediation systems (both water and vapor treatment systems)
- Design and oversight of system improvement projects as well as system upgrades
- Soil and groundwater sample collection
- Site characterization, remedial design, and feasibility studies
- Data compilation, evaluation, and QA/QC
- Report writing, permitting, cost estimating support
- Coordination with project managers and senior engineering staff
- Installation of soil borings and groundwater monitoring wells
The candidate will be involved in interpreting and evaluating field and analytical data in order to prepare engineering designs, permit applications, and construction-related documents. Environmental remediation design tasks, including soil and groundwater remedial system and in-situ technology treatment design and assessments are also a part of this exciting role. This position does require travel and field work. Field work is about 75% with some travel. Extended stays are possible.
- BS in Civil, Environmental, Chemical or related engineering discipline
- Experience using database software, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- OSHA 40-hour Health & Safety Training
- Previous experience with soil and groundwater remediation and sampling
- EIT certification
In addition to applying online at: www.arcadis.com, please email resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Environmental Engineer – Handshake”.