Aramark Uniform Services
Professional Sales Development Program
WHO WE ARE
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) is a $2 Billion line of business of the fortune 200 company, Aramark, operating in over 200 locations across North America. From uniforms and linens to facility services and first aid/safety products, we help over 400,000 essential businesses maintain Safer, Cleaner, and Healthier™ workplaces so they can focus on the important work they do for our communities.
Do you love working outside of the office? Do you have a competitive spirit? Are you a strong and influential communicator? If so, the AUS Professional Sales Development Program is looking for ambitious upcoming or recent college graduates to drive sales and advance with our company. Join us and be part of a rapidly growing team working together to secure new business and increase market share. Outside Sales Representatives are focused on selling our uniforms, personal protective equipment, safety products, facility services which include restroom supplies, floor mats, towels, masks, and first aid solutions to support our growth and increase in demand. Our mission is to help program members learn our business and quickly become leaders in management or strategic sales.
Successful candidates will possess:
· Tenacity, Drive – We have industry leading sales goals of 100+ in-person contacts per week in addition to our other activity and sales targets.
· Speed, Agility – Our industry is continuously adapting and growing. Every day will be a new and exciting opportunity to showcase your skills.
· Coachable – You will complete a paid, comprehensive sales training program to gain product knowledge, mentorship, and learn how to be a successful AUS team member.
· Ability Follow Our Sales Process – We teach you our structured sales process to set you up for success as you’re working both independently and collaborating as a team.
· Technology – Our team uses laptops, cell phones, Microsoft Office, and a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to stay organized and connected.
· Customer Focus and Orientation – In this role, you will be the face of the company. We need someone passionate about providing the ultimate customer experience.
· Ability to Influence – We need someone who can overcome objections and effectively demonstrate why we are the uniform, facilities, and first aid products supplier of choice.
· At least 21 years of age
· Valid driver’s license
· Successfully pass Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
· Sales or Customer Service experience; OR completion of a college degree within the last 18 months; OR military service
· Business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
· Experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems – Salesforce preferred
WHY CHOOSE US?
· Unlimited career growth potential
· Competitive base salary, uncapped commission, and quarterly bonus opportunities
· Monthly car allowance and gas card
· Medical benefits available first day of employment
· Recognized by Selling Power® as one of the 50 best companies to sell for
· Named by Diversity Inc as a Top 50 company for Diversity