Job Title: Entry Level Business Development Representative
Aptean is changing. Our ERP solutions are transforming a huge range of global businesses, from food producers to manufacturers. In a world of generic enterprise software, we provide targeted solutions that bring together the very best technology and drive greater results. With over 2,400 employees, 50 different products and a global client base, there’s no better time to advance your career at Aptean.
We’re developing best-in-class solutions and delivering incredible results, giving our Sales teams no shortage of case studies, press releases and new product developments to share with prospects. For ambitious Sales professionals, this is the place to accelerate your career development.
About the role
This entry level position will be responsible for developing opportunities for the sales team by following up on inbound leads and through targeted outbound calling to potential clients. You will also:
• Follow up on leads generated by marketing
• Serve as the initial point of contact with inbound prospects
• Develop leads through outbound calling into targeted companies and territories
• Reach or exceed performance metrics on dials, appointments set, conversion to qualified opportunity, and sales
• Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
To be successful here, you’ll need ambition, initiative and tenacity. You must also be:
• You should be eager to learn! Driven people who are high-energy and motivated thrive on this team.
• Competitive personality with a track record of over-achieving
• Strong Phone presence and ability to make dozens of calls per day
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Relationship-builder with a desire to work hard with a positive attitude.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity, no’s, and challenges aren’t viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities.
• Being receptive to feedback, willingness to learn, and embrace continuous improvement
• Ability to be a resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
If you share our mindset, you can share in our success. To find out more about joining Aptean, get in touch today.
Learn from our differences. Celebrate our diversity. Grow and succeed together.
Aptean pledges to promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to applying this principle as we interact with our customers, build our teams, cultivate our leaders and shape a company in which any employee can succeed, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, sexuality and gender identity, religion, disability, age, status as a protected veteran or any other group status protected by law. Celebrating our diverse experiences, opinions and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and to use this as an asset in bringing innovative solutions to our customer base.
“At Aptean, our global and diverse employee base is our greatest asset. It is through embracing and understanding our differences that we are able to harness our individual power to maximize the success of our customers, our employees and our company.” – TVN Reddy