Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. We help make products such as computers, mobile devices and flat panel displays not only possible, but also affordable for millions of people around the world. Our expertise in materials engineering is at the foundation of the incredible breakthroughs turning future trends such as artificial intelligence, big data, autonomous vehicles, AR/VR, and the Internet of Everything, into realities.
- Design and develop strategic pricing models for the service business of Applied Materials
- Design predictive models by performing customer segmentation analysis and aid in data-based decision making
- Conduct comprehensive competitive analysis for specific products or product lines
- Apply strong comprehensive knowledge and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to establish pricing strategies while developing marketing tools for successful product introductions
- Design dashboards that measure pricing effectiveness by a range of metrics and provide actionable insights and feedback to improve pricing models
- Partner with Engineering and Sales to understand product value and develop marketing strategy for new and existing products as well as communicate critical market needs and time requirements
- Graduating with a Degree in Product Marketing, Business, Economics, Data Analytics, Engineering, or related major. MBA or Masters degree preferred but not required
- Must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Ability to provide strategic recommendations based on statistical and data analysis
- Ability to perform data analysis and modelling using R (or similar tools), Excel, Tableau
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and presenting effectively to variety of stakeholders
- Ability to exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Data analytics (E.g. advanced excel, working with multiple data sets for decision making)
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.