High-energy, self-motivated, and eager to stretch your boundaries. Sound like you? Then a career with Anheuser-Busch as a Sales Representative could be the perfect fit.
Determined to grow market share in all segments of the business, Sales Representatives are responsible for growing the company portfolio and engaging consumers through analytics, point of sale, shelf assortment, and creative displays at retail accounts. In addition, a Sales Representative identifies new markets and business opportunities to increase market share while building and managing relationships with accounts and retailers.
Our Sales Representatives are the pipeline to Leadership positions within our Sales Organization, the possibilities to grow within our business are endless! We are looking for our future leaders, do you think you are up to the challenge? If so, say #ChallengeAccepted and come join our team!
- Analyze trends in customer accounts and utilize data to get results, increase volume and assure effective decisions regarding inventory and distribution
- Increase industry knowledge by studying market trends to determine competitive advantages
- Act as an advisor to retailers by walking them through real-time sales data in order to help grow their profits while simultaneously growing our brands!
- Actively participate and lead sales meetings to discuss market opportunities, competitor’s strategies and identify resolutions to all outstanding issues
- Work independently with strong time/territory management and analytical/problem solving skills
- Build rapport with new and existing AB customers across multiple sales channels through networking, tastings, and educating them on our brands
- Craft sales opportunities and projects to increase sales, shelf-space, product position and establish dominant share position in AB’s accounts
- Understand the big picture and future strategies while maintaining the work ethic to complete detailed tasks
- Ability to develop and execute a solution-based approach to solving customer requirements and an understanding of complex sales cycles
- Build rapport with new and existing AB customers across multiple sales channels through networking, tastings, and educating them on our brands.
- Build influential relationships with sales leadership, peers and logistics partners
- Lead new product launch events including profile tastings. The beer industry is meant to be fun!
- Represent Anheuser-Busch through promotions and company events. You’re the face of the company, make us proud!
- Driven to learn more about AB, our products and pursue new positions and challenges
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Knowledge and a tenacious passion for the beer industry
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours (such as hosting a promotion or tasting on a weekend)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proficient in data analysis
- Presentation skills and the ability to articulate AB product strategy and company Principles
- Able to physically move products, hang merchandise and fulfill other requirements including: repetitive lifting, bending and pulling/pushing.
- Open to placements in Ohio, Canton or Lima. Will determine placement toward end of selection process.
- Open to re-location now and in the future for promotional opportunities