Founded in 2000, Analytic Partners (AP) has grown to be the independent global leader in analytics consulting and technology. We help top-tier companies adapt to the rapidly evolving world of data, analytics, and strategic and tactical data-driven decisioning. We are fast growing with global operations across our full-service offices in New York City, Denver, Charlottesville, Dublin,Paris, Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai. We are the premier provider of integrated analytic technology and services, leveraging adaptive modeling techniques to help companies generate better business results, drive growth, and, ultimately, grow closer to their customers.
Analytic Partners is a Certified Women-Owned Business, and a recognized leader in marketing measurement and optimization, and named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™ Marketing Measurement and Optimization Q1 2020, with top ranks in Strategy and Current Offering categories among all evaluated vendors.
Our differentiator is – Our People! We hire the brightest talent and develop them into leaders. We foster a culture of PEOPLE, PASSION and GROWTH.
- People: We value our people, clients, and partners
- Passion: We love what we do
- Growth: Unlimited growth means unlimited potential
AP is a client-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
TEAM & POSITION OVERVIEW:
The Client Engagement Team (CET) is the analytic and consultative backbone of Analytic Partners. We believe that the most successful way to service our clients is to employ a business model where the people who are partnering with the client are the same as the people who prepare, analyze, and deliver insightful, data-driven results and guide clients to use our technology solutions to make optimal decisions. Analytic Partners does not offshore or outsource any of our work; it is all done in-house. Therefore, this high-touch service requires a passion for analytics, balanced with strong communication, a consultative approach, and the ability to deliver a software plus services solution, all to enable our clients to grow their ROI.
At Analytic Partners you will advise and partner with large, well-known businesses, many of which are Fortune 500 or 100 companies. Your work will help influence their strategic and tactical planning for marketing and beyond, creating growth opportunities which are measured in the tens of millions of dollars. We develop relationships with our clients and meet with senior audiences, from brand managers to media directors to CMOs and CEOs. You will learn, measure, and be an expert on marketing, from the basics to contributing to the latest innovations and developments. Our impactful insights are derived from our ability to build accurate and predictive models. A deep understanding of our clients’ data and business, in combination with our customized approach, allows us to “solve the puzzle” of what drives sales, appointments, accounts, brand health, or whatever it is our client wants to do more of.
The Marketing Science Analyst role covers a range of responsibilities in which you will lead the day-to-day elements of projects from building advanced analytic models that leverage Big Data to creating deliverables through presentations and technology that communicate impactful insights and recommendations to our clients. You will be trained and resourced on our industry leading advanced analytics and big data solutions to help client companies generate better business results, drive growth, and, ultimately, grow closer to their customers. You will work in a dynamic collaborative team environment on national and multi-national client business
YOU WILL OWN & COLLABORATE ON:
- Partner with clients to help them optimize marketing investments and more using sophisticated analytic methodologies combine with technology and advisory services
- Regularly communicate with clients and additional partners to collect, harmonize & review data, build models, interpret results, and formulate key insights
- Develop charts, reports and client presentations
- Train and guide clients on the adoption of software to run simulations or optimizations for various types of investment planning scenarios
- Ensure statistical models and all deliverables are of high quality and meet the internal quality control guidelines
- Collaborate as part of a team to drive analyses and insights that lead to more informed decisions and improved business performance
- Ensure AP meets or exceeds client expectations on both deliverable milestones and quality
- Work with team to continuously evolve our statistical methodologies and develop new ways of efficiently and effectively solving complex client business problems
- Collaborate with the Technology Engineering Team (R&D) to help develop new tools and capabilities
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree or above (ideal areas of study/related study include: Business Analytics and Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Marketing)
- 1-3+ years of experience with any combination of advanced and predictive analytics, marketing analytics, and analytic techniques for marketing, customer, and business applications
- Experience working with big data; building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and SQL; Additional tools such as VBA, R, and/or Python are a plus but not required
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience working independently on analytical tasks to build a story
- Comfortable working with a team developing and presenting presentations using insights derived from analytics
- The ability to occasionally travel domestically and/or internationally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills internally and externally
- An understanding of how to use data to solve complex business questions and drive business solutions
You must be eligible to work in the USA on an unlimited basis to be considered for this job.