We are looking for a Manager Trainee for a growing team at a manufacturing and distribution company in Fort Myers & Sanford, FL. We provide building materials for the residential building market statewide with locations in Jacksonville, Sanford, Clermont, Melbourne, Winter Haven, Tampa and Fort Myers.
· High quality of customer service
· Ensuring accuracy and efficiency of data entry
· Aiding in item file management
· Manage reconciliation within department between customer’s PO and sales order
· Work with outside sales staff to ensure accuracy and timeliness of order entry
· Assisting in scheduling of production and delivery
· Assisting with all other related duties
· Strong aptitude of Microsoft Office Programs – particularly Microsoft Excel
· Passion for closure and strong work ethic
· Ability to take on assignments and finish them effectively and on time
· Effective communications, both verbal and written
Health Care Benefits
Paid Time Off
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
American Builders Supply is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.