THIS POSITION IS NIGHT SHIFT (training on dayshift then moving to nightshift)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Accountable for all projects, repairs and /or improvements on the line as well as any mold changes and maintaining preventative maintenance.
• Ensure proper and safe operational conditions of all production and related equipment.
• Improve the production equipment, utilities, efficiency and reliability.
• Recommend, plan, repair, modify, and fabricate any necessary elements following a problem or a project, which may have an effect on the productivity.
• Analyze and resolve all issues related to the equipment.
• Ensures cleanliness of all equipment and related areas after repairs or PMs.
• Keeps all tools in good and safe condition and ensure tools are returned to its appropriate location.
• Assist in updating, developing and improving equipment PM program.
• Communicate to the supervisor on the condition of all production equipment.
• Assist and train production employees in machine conversions and PMs.
• Assist other maintenance employees with repairs, PM, installation commissioning and testing of equipment.
• Assist in maintaining appropriate stock of spare parts ensuring that parts catalogue is up-to-date, parts room is organized and kept clean.
• Ensuring toolbox is parked in the designated area after job is completed, top of box must be kept clean of parts and lubricants.
• Assist plant electrician investigate any electrical related problems.
• Direct and advise production employees in machine conversion and PMs.
• Flexible-if Over Time is required and covering for vacation.
• Ensuring the Hazemat area is kept clean and waste material is properly disposed of.
• Ensuring the PM cart is stocked and organized.
• Perform all duties, in a safe and efficient manner.
• Shift Maintenance will also have the systems room checks, Pressco checks, daily shop housekeeping and Video jet daily PMs