Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst
The Position: We are in search of candidates an on-site Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst. Assists in the identification and protection of critical program information (CPI) and the analysis and development of Program Protection Plans and solutions to ensure that developed and fielded capabilities effectively deter efforts to reverse engineer, exploit, or develop countermeasures.
The Location: Huntsville, Alabama
Assists in the identification and protection of critical program information (CPI) and the analysis and development of Program Protection Plans and solutions to ensure that developed and fielded capabilities effectively deter efforts to reverse engineer, exploit, or develop countermeasures. Assists in assessing, defining, developing, and implementing Systems Security Engineering (SSE) requirements, including assessing security provisions in technical reviews, specifications, engineering and test plans, designs, program deployment actions, statements of work, requests for proposals, and other acquisition and engineering plans and documents. Provide on-site assistance to ballistic missile defense programs in execution of program protection activities in compliance with DoD and Agency requirements. This position focuses on program protection and security within the supply chain, not traditional shipping and receiving logistics
The successful candidate will have the minimum education and experience below:
- Knowledge of DoD security, program protection, and declassification.
- Ability to constructively engage and resolve challenging situations.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- 7 years of relevant experience with DoD security and program protection
- BA/BS degree in a related field. An additional 5 years of experience with a BA/BS may be substituted for BA/BS in a related field
- DoD Security Clearance Required
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (MS Word, excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong Analytical and problems solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written skills and presentation skills
The Working Environment: The employee may be required to walk short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site. In some occasions, the employee may be required to drive to offices or buildings near the work site.
AM Pierce & Associates offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life and Accidental Death & Disability Coverage
· 401(k) Retirement Plan, Safe Harbor Plan with Immediate Vesting
· Discretionary Profit-Sharing Program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays
· Professional development opportunities
· Incentive Programs
· Awards and Recognition
· Employee Assistance Program
· Will Preparation, Identity Theft Protection & Legal Support
· Travel Assistance
· Financial Foundations Program
· Verizon Wireless Discount
· Local Gym Discounts
AM Pierce & Associates complies with all Federal and State laws and regulations concerning Affirmative action and workplace equal opportunity; in further detail, AM Pierce & Associates does not discriminate in employment decisions (to include applicants and employees) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability or protected veteran status. AM Pierce & Associates takes affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of employment. AM Pierce & Associates does not take adverse employment actions against applicants and employees for asking about, discussing, or sharing information about their pay or the pay of their co-workers. For more information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, click here.
If your background meets the qualifications of the position, please submit your resume and salary requirements. Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may call 240-718-3800.
AM Pierce & Associates verifies employment eligibility through E-Verify.
Please apply to www.ampierce.com.