Who We Are: AM Pierce & Associates is a woman-owned small business providing Engineering & Research, Cyber, C5ISR, Program & Acquisition Management services and solutions to a diverse government and industry client base. We are a stable and growing company who offers our employees a rich benefits package, supportive and flexible work environment, and the opportunity to work with experts in their field.
The Position: PMA-280 (Tomahawk Weapons System) is searching for a Program Analyst to support the Missile Systems Integrated Product Team (IPT). The candidate will perform critical program management, acquisition, technical, and business analysis and provide support to ensure program success. The candidate will collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to systems acquisition and product programs, track program/project status and schedules, and apply policies and procedures for planning and execution of program requirements.
The Location: Patuxent River, Maryland: Best Places for Tech Jobs (#4)
· Directly support the Modernization IPT Lead (ACAT IV) and assist with all actions to support the overall goal of the Program Office. Perform critical program management, technical, and business analysis to ensure program success. Collect, organize, and interpret technical data and financial information related to systems acquisition and product programs.
· Support the development of Program acquisition documentation per the DoD 5000 such as Acquisition Plans (AP) and Acquisition Program Baseline (APB)
· Develop and maintain all Program financial documentation to include the following as a minimum:
o Prepare, route, and manage Statement of Works (SOW) and Work Assignment Agreements (WAA) for various field activities
o Prepare budget submissions for all cycles
o Develop and manage Program phasing plan to track and execute to OSD and FMB benchmarks utilizing AMS CSPT, TOMIS, and Microsoft Excel
· Develop and maintain all Program contract requirements to include the following as a minimum:
o Prepare, route, and manage Procurement Initiation Documents (PIDs) utilizing AMS PMT
o Interface with Contracts Specialist to ensure execution of PIDs
· Update and deliver various reports, to include the following as a minimum:
o Prepare briefing materials, meeting notes, and record and distribute meeting minutes
o Prepare and maintain documentation for the PMA-280 Risk Management Board / Joint Risk Management Board
o Prepare RDAIS submissions for quarterly and ADHOC reporting
The successful candidate will have the education and experience below:
· BA or BS with a degree in a business, management, or an engineering discipline.
· Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in PPBE support for program management, technical and business analysis related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management. Demonstrated experience with AMS tools (CSPT, PMT, CDRL), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PP, Project) and ability to generate briefing packages and documents from a variety of sources and tools.
An Active DoD Secret clearance is required.
The Working Environment: The physical environment requires the employee to work on-site at the government program office, sitting in a cubicle or at a desk, looking at a computer for most of the workday. The employee may be required to walk short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site. The ability to effectively telework is required.
AM Pierce & Associates offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life and Accidental Death & Disability Coverage
· 401(k) Retirement Plan, Safe Harbor Plan with Immediate Vesting
· Discretionary Profit-Sharing Program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays
· Professional development opportunities
· Incentive Programs
· Awards and Recognition
· Employee Assistance Program
· Will Preparation, Identity Theft Protection & Legal Support
· Travel Assistance
· Financial Foundations Program
· Verizon Wireless Discount
· Local Gym Discounts
AM Pierce & Associates complies with all Federal and State laws and regulations concerning Affirmative action and workplace equal opportunity; in further detail, AM Pierce & Associates does not discriminate in employment decisions (to include applicants and employees) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability or protected veteran status. AM Pierce & Associates takes affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of employment. AM Pierce & Associates does not take adverse employment actions against applicants and employees for asking about, discussing, or sharing information about their pay or the pay of their co-workers. For more information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, click here.
If your background meets the qualifications of the position, please submit your resume and salary requirements. Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may call 240-718-3800.
AM Pierce & Associates verifies employment eligibility through E-Verify.
Please apply to www.ampierce.com.