Jr. Financial Analyst
Who We Are: AM Pierce & Associates is a woman-owned small business providing Engineering & Research, Cyber, C5ISR, Program & Acquisition Management services and solutions to a diverse government and industry client base. We are a stable and growing company who offers our employees a rich benefits package, supportive and flexible work environment and the opportunity to work with experts in their field.
The Position: We are in search of a junior financial analyst for SCP Contract for the Reconciliation Finance team supporting SCMS and IC2&I Divisions.
The Location: Lexington Park, Maryland: Best Places for Tech Jobs (#4)
· Candidate would coordinate with Prime to identify obligation discrepancies.
· Conduct reconciliations at direction of BAH Task Lead or upon request of others on the SCMS/IC2&I teams.
· Research/analyze data in financial systems (MIS & ERP) & taking corrective actions if needed.
· Research sponsor data calls about Return of Funds (ROF) or Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs) at request of BAH Task Lead.
The successful candidate will have the minimum education and experience below:
- Experience in a professional work environment (Less than 3 years acceptable)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
· BA or BS degree
The Working Environment: The physical environment requires the employee to work in AM Pierce offices in California Maryland sitting in a cubicle or at a desk, looking at a computer for the majority of the workday. The employee may be required to walk short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site. In some occasions, the employee may be required to drive to offices or buildings near the work site. Occasional travel may be required.
AM Pierce & Associates offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life and Accidental Death & Disability Coverage
· 401(k) Retirement Plan, Safe Harbor Plan with Immediate Vesting
· FSA and HSA
· Discretionary Profit- Sharing Program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays
· Professional development opportunities
· Incentive Programs
· Awards and Recognition
· Employee Assistance Program
· Will Preparation, Identity Theft Protection & Legal Support
· Travel Assistance
· Financial Foundations Program
· Verizon Wireless Discount
· Local Gym Discounts
AM Pierce & Associates complies with all Federal and State laws and regulations concerning Affirmative action and workplace equal opportunity; in further detail, AM Pierce & Associates does not discriminate in employment decisions (to include applicants and employees) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability or protected veteran status. AM Pierce & Associates takes affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of employment. AM Pierce & Associates does not take adverse employment actions against applicants and employees for asking about, discussing, or sharing information about their pay or the pay of their co-workers.
For more information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, click here.
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may call 240-718-3800.
This is a full- time position
Please apply to www.ampierce.com