Who We Are:
AM Pierce & Associates is a woman-owned small business providing Engineering & Research, Cyber, C5ISR, Program & Acquisition Management services and solutions to a diverse government and industry client base. We are a stable and growing company who offers our employees a rich benefits package, supportive and flexible work environment, and the opportunity to work with experts in their field.
The Position: We are in search of a candidate who will be responsible for modifying the integration, development, and test of electronic systems for the DAU and NAVAIR client. This candidate will work on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently and may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
The Location: Patuxent, Maryland. Remote work is allowable.
· Design, Integrate, modify, test complex electronic systems.
· Expect to be responsible for writing software in a variety of languages and environments, integrating disparate systems with different communications protocols and busses including TCP/IP-based networks.
· This a hands-on practical position with the flexibility and opportunity to learn a variety of new systems, tools, techniques.
The successful candidate will have the education and experience below:
· Of the minimum ten (10) years of required practical/hands-on experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science with embedded systems experience
· Experience with aviation, vehicle or embedded ship systems, MIL Standard 1553, ARINC 429, RS 422, and/or TCP IP
- DoD Secret clearance preferred
The Working Environment: The physical environment requires the employee to work on-site at the government program office, sitting in a cubicle or at a desk, looking at a computer for most of the workday. The employee may be required to walk short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site. On some occasions, the employee may be required to drive to offices or buildings near the work site. In rare occasions, travel may be required.
AM Pierce & Associates offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Life and Accidental Death & Disability Coverage
· 401(k) Retirement Plan, Safe Harbor Plan with Immediate Vesting
· Discretionary Profit-Sharing Program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays
· Professional development opportunities
· Incentive Programs
· Awards and Recognition
· Employee Assistance Program
· Will Preparation, Identity Theft Protection & Legal Support
· Travel Assistance
· Financial Foundations Program
· Verizon Wireless Discount
· Local Gym Discounts
AM Pierce & Associates complies with all Federal and State laws and regulations concerning Affirmative action and workplace equal opportunity; in further detail, AM Pierce & Associates does not discriminate in employment decisions (to include applicants and employees) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. AM Pierce & Associates takes affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of employment. AM Pierce & Associates does not take adverse employment actions against applicants and employees for asking about, discussing, or sharing information about their pay or the pay of their co-workers. For more information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, click here.
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may call 240-718-3800.
This is a full-time position
Please apply to www.ampierce.com