Responsible for in-depth analysis of Strategic Partnerships programs by creating and interpreting data from standard and ad hoc reports as well as conducting market research to improve fundraising programs’ performance. Capable of understanding and interpreting programming code to ensure the appropriate criteria is utilized for analysis and target audience selection.
- Ability to effectively and concisely communicate with the program stakeholders through verbal, written and face-to-face communication.
- Competent in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, and other tools that would be used for communication/documentation purposes.
- Proven ability to work well individually and within a team environment; sharing information with teammates as appropriate.
- Ability to develop relationships with the program personnel, exercising strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret SQL programming codes to ensure accuracy of data criteria. Proven strong meeting facilitation skills.
- Ability to assist with/lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through attainment of a Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years marketing analysis experience. Business Objects and SQL experience required.
- Master’s degree preferred.