AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do and is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation and knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, and society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in people’s development, and follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably and with respect.
AlphaSights is looking for an HR Coordinator to join our growing HR function. Based in our New York office, you will deliver HR services to AlphaSights team across our US offices in New York and San Francisco.
We are looking for a versatile self-starter who is excited about doing whatever it takes to support and enable coworkers through all stages of the employee lifecycle, from pre-hire engagement and onboarding to performance management and offboarding. The Global Human Resources Team is dedicated to raising the standard of professionalism at AlphaSights and increasing employee satisfaction and engagement, and this role is a responsive and visible part of the team. This position will report into the HR Manager and support employees in New York and San Francisco with the opportunity to work on global projects, making it an exciting opportunity for someone looking to launch a career in HR!
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day HR questions from employees
- Administer employee benefits including: health insurance, HSA, commuter benefits, 401(k), and COBRA
- Work with the Recruitment and Professional Development teams in the onboarding of new employees and offboarding of departing employees
- Manage documentation processes around employee promotions, raises, and internal transfers
- Maintain company HRIS with accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Create ad-hoc reports as needed
- Contribute to monthly payroll inputs and reconciles vendor bills with payroll deductions
- Assist with visa processes
- Help design, implement, and drive company policies
- Take ownership of specific projects or initiatives as directed by the HR Manager
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times to build trust in the organization and the Human Resources function
- 0+ years of experience or internships in a generalist HR role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
Keywords: leadership, human resources, hr, health insurance, employee benefits, payroll, onboarding, professional development, human capital, collaboration, strategy, project management, detail orientation, communication, entry-level, new york city, teamwork, fast-paced, high-growth, Best Places to Work for Recent Grads