We are looking for a College Senior graduating in Winter 2020 or Spring 2021 to take part in our year-long developmental program called “Training Tracks” internally at Almo. After the 12 to 14-month rotation, the candidate will land in a Brand Marketing Manager position in the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing department. The ideal candidate will be available to start by July or August of 2021.
Training Track Program:
- Almo’s training track program provides cross-functional assignments across business units that broaden the understanding of Almo’s business and enhance performance in current and future roles at Almo.
- The selected candidate will spend a year learning the Almo business in preparation for a Brand Marketing Manager position within the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing department.
- The training includes spending approximately a few weeks to a few months in relevant departments, such as purchasing, sales, customer service, finance, and logistics in Almo’s Philadelphia office.
Brand Marketing Position Summary:
Once the development program concludes, the Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Help define and fully execute an integrated digital brand marketing strategy through all owned properties (website, social media, blog, email) that includes brand building & sales driving initiatives.
- Responsible for implementing campaigns and tracking performance tying back to brand and sales goals and KPIs.
- Manage and execute the annual and monthly content, promotional and brand campaign calendars.
- Build the brand’s social media community through outreach, engagement, giveaways and other top performing tactics.
- Create email marketing campaigns around monthly themes that drive opens, click through and purchases; monitor performance and split test subject lines.
- Be highly involved in all agency discussions and paid advertising planning to determine how it fits into the over digital marketing funnel.
- Coordinate cross functional team meetings and keep other departments informed of upcoming brand promotions, giveaways, website needs, etc.
- Project manage website improvements and work with IT team or agency on implementation.
- Give design direction to the content team on creative tasks needed for ongoing campaign implementation.
- Schedule social media posts across all channels including daily posts and stories.
- Write blog posts based on SEO strategy and work with the marketing team to understand top performing keywords.
- Manage monthly analytics reporting and create plans based on learnings; translate digital consumer & shopper insights into actionable plans.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing is a must
- Must be a Senior or recently graduated (within 3 months) at a 4-year College or University
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Work experience or summer internships a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred
- Travel: approximately 10% – 15% the first year for training
Almo is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.