Responsible for providing pre and post-sales customer support for Almo’s house brands within the Fulfillment business. Act as point of contact for brand and product-specific questions, brand development to ensure positive customer feedback and manage controllables with Almo house brands.
What you will do in this role:
- Facilitate calls from end users (customers and retailers) regarding all Almo house brand products, including, but not limited to: product specs, assembly, replacement parts and additional purchases.
- Identify purchases on AS400 and leverage warranty guide to troubleshoot and identify customer eligibility. Apply general Almo policies to serve our dealers/customers and solve customer problems while protecting Almo’s financial position.
- Act as manufacturer representative through proactive outreach to customers for problem resolution. Goal to achieve positive feedback through website reviews, increasing the probability of stronger reputation, sales and market share.
- Collaborate with Product Management to review new products and identify replacement parts to store in-house to satisfy potential customer issues.
Complete transactions or sales and service issues on Almo websites (Four Seasons):
- Process customer credits/Administer all credit/adjustments for the Dealer/Fulfillment divisions to include but not limited to damages, price adjustments, returns, missed POs, etc…
- Provide allowances for damages/defects based on manufacturer warranty
- Authorize service process when required
- Issue Return Authorization (RA)
- Resolve service issues, request for parts and replacement parts and other order issues
- Monitor and track customer calls and interactions to identify trends (manufacturing issues).
- Work with Distribution Center and Operations team members to ensure Almo warehouses the right parts to minimize re-shipment, returns and maximize opportunities for cost savings and efficiency.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- 2+ years of related experience (B2C Customer service experience)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Problem-solving ability: understand unique situations and circumstances and apply Almo policies to identify and communicate decision