The Security Analyst will support the mission of monitoring the safety and security of 72,000 associates and contractors, and hundreds owned, leased or vendor properties around the globe. The Security Operations Center is 24x7x365 and utilizes a dozen tools to maintain situational awareness, send notifications, and manage incidents. The Security Operations Center is responsible for responding to any type of event that may affect the enterprise that could include but are not limited to natural disasters such as hurricanes or other inclement weather, civil unrest, active violence situations, and other man-made disasters.
We are looking for a candidate who is an independent pro-active thinker that operates well in a fast-paced environment but is also self-motivated during a non-heightened state. Must be effective and efficient and a good writer and prepared to interact with leadership when called upon.
· Monitor operational status feeds for issues that may have an impact to the enterprise
· Process and summarize situational reports relaying key information of events
· Monitor and assess manmade or natural disasters for impact to the enterprise
· Cultivate information for operational application
· Understand and utilize numerous computer applications and technological tools to ascertain the safety and security of the enterprise
· Develop and maintain communications network map
· Ensure proper information flow to internal and external entities as they relate to events
· Provide clear and accurate information through email, phone, emergency communication systems, and in person
· Facilitate cross-functional communication between pertinent company contacts for issue resolution
· Write complete reports analyzing safety and security of particular national and international regions
· Assess situational and event significance
· Ability to research, analyze, interpret and produce grammatically and timely informational products
· Provide predictive impact analysis and awareness messages to identify potential threats
· Identify information gaps and information requirements
· Develop easily understandable information products and disseminate
· Provide administrative and operational guidance to operations employees
· Provide data and operational effectiveness metrics
· Evaluate issue relevancy and determine possible solutions
· Review processes, identify gaps and recommend methods for improvement
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience working as an operator or analyst in a public or private sector security-related operations center
· Experience in a customer service role
· Familiarity with current events in the United States and abroad
· Familiarity with the intelligence cycle
· Basic knowledge of the health care industry
· Experience using video monitoring, access control, and alarm monitoring applications
· Experience operating emergency notification applications
· Experience operating a traveler tracking system
· The Security Operations Center is a 24x7x365 essential business function; candidate must be able to work rotating shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Must have reliable transportation and ability to travel to backup emergency security centers in lieu of standard work location based on business needs
· This is an exempt position.