ABOUT ALIGN RESIDENTIAL
Align Residential is a boutique residential hospitality management company dedicated to creating unique experiences. We exclusively develop and manage best-in-class assets in leading markets including San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles, and Chicago. We are customer-focused, resident-obsessed and unwaveringly committed to the highest of standards. We look for big-picture, strategic thinkers with operations and execution experience and an eye for continuous innovation.
The Leasing Ambassador will be responsible for overseeing the setup and lease up for the property. This includes but is not limited to leasing and marketing. You will also serve as a main point of customer service to all residents and guests. You will be responsible for enhancing the leasing experience as well as the resident experience. You will also actively market the property, and lead other strategic avenues.
*Only candidates who have applied through our company portal will be considered. Please apply here
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the daily leasing responsibilities of the Property in accordance with company policies and standards.
- Create a personal and inviting environment for all prospects and residents,
- Show property, qualifying and closing prospective residents.
- Conduct market analysis and prepare market surveys.
- Maintain Availability List and Status Report, determine the termination date of lease rentals.
- Monitor occupancy and availability of units.
- Assist in the off-site marketing program.
- Makes sure that follow-up telephone calls are made to all qualified unclosed traffic within 24 hours.
- Verifying applicants and notifying applicants of approval or denial.
- Review signage and make sure it is in market ready condition, properly lighted and visible to street traffic.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with residents and maintains Company customer service standards by responding clearly and in a timely manner to all resident questions, concerns and requests.
- Maintain compliance with Fair Housing requirements and all applicable laws, codes and ordinances.
- Prepare leasing activity reports and market survey reports on a regular basis for submission to corporate and ownership groups.
- Assist Marketing Department in organizing and creating resident functions and newsletters.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Success in a multi-family leasing environment – Lease-up experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and Yardi/CRM
- Knowledge of established leasing practices and procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Solid organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail with a proactive, creative problem-solving approach
- Ability to interact effectively with residents, vendors and employees at all levels of the organization
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in property management with a focus on leasing and/or sales
- Hospitality experience a plus
- Proficiency preparing written reporting for discerning audience
CERTIFICATES and LICENSES:
Ability to comprehend the most complex instructions, correspondence, and reports. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management or public groups.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Align Residential is an EEO
Relocation Provided: No