Who is Airgas?
Airgas, Inc., an Air Liquide company, is the nation’s leading single-source supplier of gases, welding and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise.
Our Inside Sales/Total Access team markets safety supplies and welding equipment through telesales channels and a strong local presence with over 1,100 locations, as well as e-Business, and catalog. Total Access provides the unique connection to everything Airgas has to offer. This single source model offers us a competitive edge to serve more than one million customers in the USA.
What will I be doing?
- First and foremost, this is an inside sales role. You spend the majority of your time on the phone with customers. You must be very comfortable smiling and dialing! We make it our mission to provide honest, sincere and courteous assistance to the customer’s needs including necessary follow up to ensure that the customer’s expectations are met, or exceeded. Additionally, you will handle all aspects of a customer’s questions and requests, calling on at minimum once monthly.
- As part of your customer interaction, you will provide written and verbal pricing quotes to customers in an organized, timely and professional manner.
- Product knowledge is key to your success, so you will attend regular training events to expand your knowledge. Additional training is also offer to review competitive information and sales skills. Our training program is second to none!
- Aside from customer interaction, you will also effectively collaborate with the field sales team that you work with. This partnership is key to increasing sales and gross profit, while providing excellent value to our customers.
- As with any sales role, you will have certain metrics that must be met. Primarily this is focused on sales and gross margin, but includes phone productivity and new account generation.
What makes this a different type of Sales Role?
- We offer a true work/life balance. Our team normally works Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. environment.
- We provide the most thorough training program in the industry and perhaps the entire sales world…period!
- We provide our team a BASE rate, in addition to monthly incentive program that can be exceeded.
- We have a defined and robust career path for our sales team to grow into, in addition to sales management opportunities.
What’s in it for me?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) with a generous match and much more…!