What this role is all about:
We are looking for a Human Capital Business Partner in Little Chute, WI.
The responsibilities of the Human Capital Business Partner (HCBP) is to partner with the business leaders, the Director Regional Human Capital Operations and Centers of Excellence (COEs) to provide Human Capital (HC) solutions and programs to meet business needs to build, manage and maintain a productive and positive workforce. Specifically, the HCBP partners with business leadership to implement Human Capital programs and tools to the needs of the local business. Operate as both a strategic and operational Business Partner performing the full life cycle Human Capital support within the business, through the planning and execution of Human Capital practices and programs.
- Serve on Site Leadership Team and collaborates with Managers to proactively identify issues and determine optimal application of HC strategies.
- Provide advice, guidance and information regarding employee relation matters to the site leadership and Plant Manager to support decision making. Investigate and take appropriate action to positively resolve workplace conflicts and problems.
- Investigate internal and external complaints regarding discrimination, harassment, safety concerns, etc. Assist with the response and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage talent including recruitment, selection, leadership development, employee development and training, performance management and succession planning.
- Handle employee relations in a way that promotes professional behavior, equal opportunities, fair administration of policies and procedures, and follows all legal standards to include discipline and discharge of employees.
- Implement programs and support local leadership and employees by ensuring a physical presence in the plant(s) on a regular basis.
- Administer the performance appraisal program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization. Ensure practices conform to policy and the program ensures an effective and valuable tool for setting and measuring performance objectives.
- Support Total Rewards Center of Excellence (COE) initiatives as needed regarding employee benefit plans including insurances, FMLA, Personal Leaves of Absence, Paid Time Off, retirement plan, etc.
- Where applicable, administer worker’s compensation program, maintain OSHA 300 log and capture all pertinent data related to workers’ comp claims in coordination with the Safety Manager or Specialist; maintain accurate information on all injuries; collaborate with work comp insurance provider to ensure prompt and proper handling of all work comp claims.
- Keep employees informed of changes in organization policy, procedures, programs, etc.
- Update knowledge and develop professionally on a continuing basis. Participate in internal and external training and development opportunities as required.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Human Resources which includes work in employee relations, recruitment, selection, wage and hour compliance, and major employment laws (e.g., Title VII, FLSA, OSHA, FMLA, COBRA, etc.) required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- HCIS (Human Capital Information System) experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred.
What we offer you:
- Agropur offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package focusing on your physical, financial and emotional health to include the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision options
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health and Wellness Programs to include Wellness Incentives and Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for discretionary bonus’ and discretionary 401(k) contributions based on Company financial performance.
- Paid Time Off Program, Holiday Pay and Bereavement
- An environment that upholds our five core values: Boldness, Collaboration, Communication, Excellence and Integrity
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Involvement
Our Little Chute, WI, plant is home to approximately 90 employees. This facility is a top manufacturer of fresh and frozen mozzarella cheese sticks that are supplied to the appetizer industry. Right next to the plant is our well-known Simon’s Specialty Cheese store, which employees approximately 20 employees. Simon’s is a Wisconsin themed store, with everything from meats and cheese to clothing and craft spirits.
Little Chute, WI, is part of the Fox Cities and has a population of approximately 10,500. There are several unique recreation activities in the area, such as; High Cliff State Park, Performing Arts Center, and Trestle Trail. Visit the Fox Cities Chamber site http://foxcitieschamber.com/ for more information on local events.
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity