Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS) has been a leader in hospitality software for more than 40 years, delivering innovative cloud-native SaaS and on-premise guest centric technology solution for gaming, hotels, resorts and cruise, corporate foodservice management, restaurants, universities, healthcare, and sports and entertainment. Agilysys offers the most comprehensive software solutions in the industry, including point-of-sale (POS), property management (PMS), inventory and procurement, payments, and related application, to manage the entire guest journey. Agilysys is known for its leadership in hospitality, its broad product offerings and its customer-centric service. Some of the largest hospitality companies around the world use Agilysys solution to help improve guest loyalty, drive revenue growth and increase operational efficiencies Agilysys operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and India with headquarters located in Alpharetta, GA.
Agilysys is conducting a search for a Financial Analyst to join our corporate strategy team. In this role, you will support management in meeting the ongoing needs of the business working as part of the corporate development team. A unique role from the normal financial planning and analysis team make up, you will work directly with senior and executive management to analyze internal data, present potential strategic plans, and improve internal business operations. You will maintain/create process and procedures to improve our customer, product and vendor data management. You will assist in reaching the company goals and objectives in regard to profitability, growth, returns on working capital and cash flows. As the successful candidate, you will add strategic value and direction to management within the assigned segment and be positioned to take on increased responsibilities.
- Financial research and analysis as required.
- Maintain/Create Item Master data in NetSuite for all partners/vendors and regions. Prepare and maintain documentation that outlines interdependencies of all data fields relating to items within every system being used by sales, accounting, finance and operations.
- Own product setup for items sold by Agilysys to ensure proper setup for delivery, pricing, fulfillment and further processing.
- Own Customer setup process and customer master record data for both internal use and external reporting purposes.
- Interact with sales, services, IT, operations and accounting departments.
- Participate in/lead the preparation of data driven presentations for executive management and participate in the meetings as development occurs.
- Produce deliverables timely with accuracy and in a professional format.
- Extract, manipulate, and summarize item data records in a meaningful way that clearly communicates data quality to key stakeholders
- Analyze internal data to help make operational and business decisions for every day discussions and long term strategic plans
- Assist with other special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 0-5 years experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, self-starter, and works with an investigative mind-set
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment backed with the enthusiasm to meet and/or exceed deadlines and expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the company, from sales reps to executive management.