Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the No. 1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 230+ offices nationwide, and we work with 95% of Fortune 500 companies. You’ll be doing meaningful work helping people find careers they love while joining an established and growing organization that invests in developing its people.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it…
We are a team of people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Aerotek, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Aerotek promotes almost exclusively from within; the majority of people who start as a recruiter advance into advanced recruiting or sales career paths.
As a recruiter you have the ability to impact job seekers by helping them find great jobs and advance in their careers. You will…
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Partner with your leader to identify top accounts, target skill sets, and key market segments
- Build and maintain relationships with industry contacts to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
- Perform various customer service activities, from coaching your recruits for an interview to checking in on their first day of work
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
Let’s talk money and perks!
Aerotek offers a base salary of $40,000 plus unlimited earning potential through commissions after your hourly training period. If you work hard and perform well in the job, your compensation will grow quickly.
Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Accrual of 4 weeks paid time off to start
- Cell phone allowance after first year
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student loan debt management with CommonBond
- Quarterly bonuses
- All-expense paid annual trips for top performers
- Company-funded investment plan
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales-focused experience
- Experience collaborating in a team-oriented environment
- Interest working in a performance-based environment