Executive Assistant to the Vice President, Asset Management
Aeon is a nonprofit developer, owner and manager of quality, affordable homes in the Twin Cities. Since 1986, the award-winning nonprofit has built or renovated more than 5,600 apartments and townhomes. These homes provide stability to more than 15,000 people each year. At Aeon, we believe everyone deserves a home. But the threat of homelessness is real. Too many people are struggling to make ends meet. One illness, one day without work, one family emergency, could leave them with nowhere else to go. Together, we will act boldly to create and preserve quality, affordable homes for those who need them most. With Aeon, you’ll discover hard work that’s worth it. Learn more about Aeon at www.aeon.org.
Aeon seeks an Executive Assistant to provide a high level of support to the Vice President, Asset Management. The position requires an experienced, organized and detail oriented, self-starter who enjoys supporting organizational leadership in a variety of ways. This polished professional will be a seeker of excellence thriving in a fast-paced environment while being resourceful and meeting tight deadlines and will report to the Vice President, Asset Management.
Key position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Lead and support special projects including research, data collection, drafting and information analysis on a variety of topics and/or issues
· Manage project deadlines
· Coordinate, update and maintain organizational documents, files and other information systems
· Create and prepare correspondence, presentations, graphics and reports
· Organize and maintain complex owner files along with other general administrative duties
· Proof and edit a wide variety of documents
· Manage calendars, arrange meetings, and coordinate travel
· Manage contract information
· Community relations, meeting coordination and general support for the Asset Management Team
· Act as liaison to other departments within Aeon
Skills & Qualifications
· Three consecutive years of administrative support experience required (executive administrative support is highly preferred)
· Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.) – database experience helpful (MRI, Yardi, SalesForce)
· Calendar management experience required (Microsoft Outlook)
· Ability to engage in high level interpersonal communication that is culturally responsive, ensuring consideration for differing needs and expectations
· Must have a commitment to learning and participating in Aeon’s diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
· Must have the ability to work independently and appropriately handle confidential information
· Independent judgment to plan, prioritize and execute a diverse workload
· Accurate data entry skills and exceptional ability to edit for spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors
· Experience reading and interpreting contracts and other legal documents
· Strong project management skills and ability meet tight deadlines is critical
· Solid and proven work ethic and outstanding organizational skills
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Aeon offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, retirement plan, paid time off and an employee assistance program.
Please submit application detailing experience consistent with position responsibilities outlined above to: https://aeonmn.applicantpro.com/jobs/1646585.html
Aeon values a diverse work environment. People of color, individuals with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA community, and people from other underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Aeon is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Employees and residents are encouraged to apply.