- Generates new business by contacting potential clients and assessing the needs for: Wealth Transfer, Wealth Accumulation, Retirement Planning, Business Succession Planning, Executive Benefits and Charitable Planning.
- Has the ability to offer a variety of services based on a client’s needs and helps clients choose the plans that best suit their needs, including life insurance, asset management, investment portfolio review, estate planning strategies, 401k plans, disability insurance, group benefits for businesses, and succession planning for businesses.
- Extensive existing relationships, both personal and professional, with high net worth individuals, families, and businesses, CPA’s and attorneys who advise high net worth clients, and charities.
- Business development experience.
- Experience in any of the following areas: designing insurance products as an investment, estate planning strategies, or gathering assets under management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven ability to meet and exceed production goals.
- Ability to consult and advise
- In-place client relationships, people skills.
- Well organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication; a persuasive and passionate communicator.
- Microsoft Office general knowledge of current technology systems.
- Advanced degree in business or related fields.
- Accounting, Legal, or Executive Leadership.
- Life, Accident & Health License
- Series 6, 63 required (or need to obtain within a specified time period)
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
adaptation Financial Advisors is an affiliate of Rockgate Financial Partners. In this ever changing world, our clients needs transform as well. Our rebranding is our way of providing a holistic approach to the same support, products and outstanding service as our precursor.
Helping you define and reach your financial goals is our primary focus at adaptation Financial Advisors. Without proper preparation and periodic monitoring, wealth can be eroded by inflation, economic downturns, taxes, life’s uncertainties and natural calamities.
Our representatives take time to understand your unique needs situation and develop a customized plan with strategies designed to help achieve your specific goals and objectives. As your goals change, so do our recommendations. Some call it a “client-focused approach.” We call it our philosophy. We pride ourselves on our enduring relationships, our high code of ethics and our commitment to excellence in all that we do.
At adaptation Financial Advisors we operate under three strategic imperatives:
We always keep the best interest of the client in mind
We embrace radical independence
We strive for operational excellence
At adaptation, you’ll receive personalized coaching based on your industry needs:
Business: Helping entrepreneurs, business owners, and community visionaries.
Financial Life: Helping individuals and their families with a holistic approach to financial planning.
Philanthropic: Helping charities and individuals maximize their communal impact.
Professional: Whether you are a professional athlete, artist, lawyer, or doctor, we have subject matter experts available to support you and your practice.
What Makes Us Different
At adaptation Financial Advisors your practice is built by you but backed by local and national resources to help move your practice forward. This unique combination of independence and support allows you to stay focused on meeting the needs of your clients, while providing help when you need it.