Wage: $23 – $30
ACRT Pacific is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals for the Southern California Edison service territory that enjoys working outdoors. Our Arborist Utility Pre-Inspector position is ideal for seasoned professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation, or related disciplines and with experience in these fields and line of work.
Contingent at the approval of our clients, our Arborist Utility Pre-Inspectors perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines and other VM related projects; Submit inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of assigned tree clearance crews; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers. Note: This position is designated as a Safety-Sensitive role.
This is a position for the Bakersfield area. We have this opportunity available in the following surrounding cities as well Porterville , Delano, Kernville, Tehachapi, Tulare and Visalia.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- ISA Certified Arborist
- 3 years of Utility Vegetation Management experience preferred
- Experience working with GIS integrated data collection software/hardware preferred
- Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates desired
- Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
- Ability to read and follow maps
- Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4×4 vehicle
- Proficient use in Microsoft Office Programs
- ACRT Pacific offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
- Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 year.
- Company provided vehicle for commuting and travel
- Company Cellphone
- Company Gas Card
- 401 K Match
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
- ACRT Pacific is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
- ACRT Pacific offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
- Professional credential reimbursement
- Other Company Paid Benefits
Our workforce is essential to keeping the power on for millions of Americans who are either working to fight COVID-19 or who are staying home to stay safe. At ACRT Services our top priority is keeping our employees and those around us safe. Our business naturally lends itself to physical distancing; most of our employees work independently and are provided their own company vehicle, allowing them to avoid close contact with others. Safety has always been a core value and through this pandemic is no different. We have put in safety protocols and initiatives following the guidance of the CDC to keep our workers safe.