We are looking for people who exemplify our values of; Team Work and Community, Data-Informed Learning, Embracing Diversity, and Inclusion.
The Clerk position follows specific procedures in order to complete clerical duties.
• Create a welcoming and inviting atmosphere for families, children, and guests upon arrival and departure to center
• Data entry; daily attendance reports, meal counts, schedule changes, other as needed
• Front of office; monitor front desk, mail distribution, filing, answering phones, making photocopies
• Perform all roles in a positive and productive manner
• Demonstrate an ability to collaborate with team members across all levels
• Maintain and reinforce Acelero’s mission, values, and policies on a continual basis
• Assist with other office duties as needed
• High school diploma, required (or eq), Associate or Bachelor degree, a plus
• 1 + years general office assistant experience required
• Strong computer literacy in Microsoft suite; Google Drive, a plus
• Strong English speaking communication skills, verbally and written form
• Professional, customer service focused attitude
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
Hourly rate: $13.00
The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.