As a BCBA you strive to always provide the highest quality in ABA treatment. Work with an organization that shares your passion for making a difference in the lives of children with autism spectrum disorder. At ABS Kids we are dedicated to caring for you – the provider, so you can be free to deliver the very best in patient care. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE accreditation and recognition for top 10% in overall services nationally!
We are looking for full-time BCBAs to join our team! ABS Kids is growing, and we are opening new centers and expanding our services throughout the state.
What would you do?
- Design and oversee Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment programs for patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other developmental delays
- Train staff, caregivers, and other professionals to implement ABA treatment plans
- Conduct face-to-face supervision for patients in assigned region
- Conduct patient’s team meetings in order to update the patient’s treatment plan and to support behavior technicians and caregivers on the team
- Assess the patient’s treatment needs and write detailed goals and objectives for each patient’s treatment plan so that progress may be tracked and measured
- Write initial assessments and progress reports
- Attend IEP, IFSP, and transition meetings to present the patient’s present level of performance, progress on current goals, and proposed goals
- Consult with caregivers and school personnel
- Perform other job duties, as assigned
What do we offer?
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salaried compensation
- Uncapped monthly bonus plan with a minimum of 26 supervisory hours per week and utilizing quality metrics
- Relocation assistance, if needed
- Free supervision hours for people enrolled in BCBA training
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, HSA, vision, plus voluntary benefits like short term disability, life, accident, hospital indemnity, critical illness and pet insurance
- 401(k) plus company match
- Cell phone and laptop stipends
- CEU stipend starting at $500/year and increasing with tenure
- Free Online CEUs
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Referral bonus program
- Employee discounts and Employee Assistance Program including free legal and financial advice, free counseling support and much more
- All the tools you need to do your job such as free reinforcement toys and an ABS Kids bag to carry them in between appointments and more
- Ongoing meetings with members of an interdisciplinary care team, including BTs, RBTs, BCBAs and Psychologists
Connection and Support:
- Virtual events with your local colleagues that may include game nights, awards ceremonies and town hall events
- Access to online ABS Kids store
- ABS Kids Virtual Office connects you to hundreds of colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Comprehensive back-end office support – you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of your administrative needs including credentialing, billing, intake and more
Employee Health and Safety
In response to COVID-19 ABS Kids has adopted the following work environment initiatives to keep our patients, staff and families safe:
- Online training for incoming team members
- Virtual team meetings
- Providing face masks and hand sanitizer to staff
- Limiting gatherings in ABS Kids centers with segmented physical spaces and social distancing
- Consolidated in-home scheduling minimizing staff / family interactions
- Telehealth for select services when possible
Who are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in education, psychology, counseling, behavior analysis, behavior science, human development, social work, or rehabilitation
- BCBA certification or in the process of receiving certification
- 1-year experience working as a behavior instructor implementing ABA interventions with children with autism spectrum disorder
- 1-year experience working as a behavior supervisor designing ABA programs for children with autism, as well as training caregivers and instructors how to implement these interventions
- Knowledge and experience with DTT, NET, VB, PRT
- Experience conducting assessments: VB-MAPP, Vineland, ABLLS, FBA
About our Company
ABS Kids is dedicated to empowering children with autism spectrum disorders and their families to reach their full potential – helping them learn, grow and reach incredible milestones. We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best – deliver the highest quality ABA Therapy to our patients. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE accreditation and recognition for top 10% in overall services nationally! Visit www.abskids.com to learn more about us.
At ABS Kids we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. ABS Kids is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.