100$ sign onThe Teacher position is responsible for providing specialized instruction in one or more subjects to clients in order to help them learn the subject matter and/or skills.
The following educational requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field in subject matter that is utilized for teaching experience.
- State certification (public (level I or II) or private) in education.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver’s license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.