We are seeking tenacious Account Development Representatives. In this role you will be tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed and effective phone conversations with prospects, and is an extremely motivated overachiever. This is a high-energy position that requires a relentless drive, an unyielding desire to continually get better and a hunter mentality. We seek an individual who is very positive, enthusiastic, results-driven, is coachable and wants a career in Hi-Tech sales. You will maintain a thorough understanding of 8×8 Inc.’s offerings, our value, industry knowledge including competitive landscape, customers pain points and needs in order to properly position 8×8 solutions and qualify opportunities. You will be provided extensive formal training, weekly ongoing training, and have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by ADR Leadership, Sales Executives and more seasoned sales professionals.
- Meet/exceed Sales Accepted and Sales Qualified Leads (SAL & SQL) goals on a monthly basis
- Meet/exceed Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Metrics for Weekly Prospecting Activities
- Qualify inbound prospects to the correct agreed upon criteria with the sales organization.
- Outbound prospecting to drive opportunities with named accounts
- Host Hand-off calls/video meetings involving prospects, Account Executives, & Solution Consultants
- 1-3 years sales or account development related experience
- SaaS industry experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day
- Drive, Grit, Scrappiness: strong desire to compete and win
- Exceptional phone presence and demonstrated ability to handle rejection
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Ability to articulate 8×8 value specific to prospect pain points
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Great writer, speaker, and listener of the English language
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities Ability to work in a high energy, fast paced, and collaborative team environment