4-Serv Solutions is looking for smart, passionate Software Engineers and Interns to be part of various teams that will drive design, development, implementation and support of our health care product. You will be working with Java/SQL in a web services based environment. You will design, code, troubleshoot and support using all emerging technologies and will be involved in either in our UI Screen development or backend services development. You will work directly with our product manager to build the next generation software that will help healthcare industry to attain quantifiable revenue impact. You will have a high degree of autonomy and will be working in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation.
Founded by a group of physicians and IT professionals with extensive experience in Healthcare and IT, 4-Serv has developed an innovative cloud-based Health IT solution.
We are transforming the healthcare system
ePhase® is a cloud-based secure portal application that will allow healthcare providers to automate storing patient information, sending insurance claims and collecting balances. This healthcare electronic hub provides a user friendly HIPAA protected interface with high-availability access and on-call support 24/7-365. This application will be hosted in Amazon AWS and will be made available to all devices, from iPhone and iPad to android and desktops.
Our mission is to modernize healthcare provider data for consumers, doctors, insurers and healthcare facilities. Healthcare lags many industries in the application of technology.
· At least 2 years of development experience in Java OR passionate to learn and contribute
· Expertise with SQL and relational databases Mysql, Postgresql.
· Experience with open-source and enterprise software stacks such as JAVA EE, Spring MVC, Security, Data, JDBC, Hibernate etc.
· Experience in developing and consuming SOAP/Restful Web Services and XML and JSON message formats.
· Experience in scripting using Unix and Phython.
Nice to have
· Soap, cloud platform, mobile development (IOS/ANDROID)
· Knowledge on high transactional, distributed systems that runs on cloud platforms like AWS, Rackspace and cloud foundry.
· Knowledge on in-memory distributed caches like memcached and elastic search.
· Self-starters, innovative, creative and fun to work with
· Motivated to collaborate with product teams to produce real work
· Excited to explore a career in the technology industry
· Excellent communication skills. Ability to collaborate on and document solutions
· Experience working in a close-knit team with a high degree of shared development