At 24 Hour Home Care, our vision is to be admired for our people, passion, and performance. As a trusted and innovative in-home care company, 24 Hour Home Care provides high-quality, customized caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental & intellectual disabilities. With many local and national prestigious awards, including INC 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 8 consecutive years & Fortune’s Best Places to Work in 2020, it’s an exciting time to join Team24! Here you have the opportunity to impact the lives of others, while working with a team of highly motivated individuals.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Representative/Client Care Consultant position in our Fullerton office. However, you will be working remotely to start, as we anticipate transitioning back into the office later this year.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24 :
- Conduct in-home B2C consultations with prospective clients to educate them on our services and sign them up to be clients
- Ensure client satisfaction through managing our quality assurance outreach via in person visits and phone check ins
- Display a strong commitment to the community by participating and supporting company hosted/sponsored community events, as well as, leading philanthropic events and campaigns
- Support Managing Director and all other office staff in all sales efforts as requested (including hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, doctor’s offices, etc.)
- Manage information in Salesforce and ensure ClearCare compliance
- Assess prospective customers’ homecare needs and design customized care plans that consider their diagnosis
- Assist Team Members in driving clients from referral to admission, which may include helping with referrals, follow ups, and marketing campaigns
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 1+ years of sales experience; must have a desire to grow and develop in sales
- Self-starter with a positive “can do” attitude and exceptional work ethic
- Thrives in a fast pace, KPI driven role and work environment
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal, presentation, and phone skills – ability to connect well with others
- Reliable means of transportation (company will provide mileage reimbursement)
- Bachelor’s Degree
WHAT BENEFITS & PERKS YOU WILL ENJOY:
- 4 days of paid volunteer time off
- Your birthday day off plus PTO, holidays, and floating holidays
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Fun team building events & virtual activities
- Fitness reimbursement & access to wellness programs (e.g. Calm app)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, pet insurance & more!
What have we done in response to COVID-19? As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution – continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.