One of the most trusted and innovative in-home care companies, providing high-quality, customized, professional caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental disabilities. Since opening up our first office in 2008, we have quickly expanded to 16 locations throughout California, Arizona, and Texas. 2020 marked our 12-year anniversary and we continue to pride ourselves in positively impacting people’s lives and making a difference in our community.
JOIN AN AWARD-WINNING COMPANY!
If you are looking for career development, teammates you’ll enjoy working with, an energetic company culture, and a fulfilling high growth opportunity– you’ve found your future home!
An ENERGETIC, DRIVEN, and PASSIONATE team member ready to play a key role in our company’s growth.
We are now hiring for a Sales Representative/Account Executive on our Sales team to cover part of our San Diego County territory!
What have we done in response to COVID-19? As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution – continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Generate client referrals as well as foster existing and potential referral sources through field-based sales activity (Hospitals, Doctor’s Offices, Facilities, etc.)
- Sell and market our services directly to our clients/families and build solid relationships with all parties involved in their care
- Educate territory’s accounts (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, community-based organizations, etc.) on 24 Hour Home Care’s sales campaigns, promotions, new service offerings, programs, and specialty trainings
- Seek out and acquire new contract opportunities within the territory
- Ensure client satisfaction through Quality Assurance outreach
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 2+ years of strong outside/field sales experience
- Health care industry experience or experience selling in hospitals, etc. (a big plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Highly organized and flexible to changing needs
- Self-starter with positive “can do” attitude and a strong work ethic
- Bachelors Degree
- Available outside of normal business hours for consults, emergencies, or team support
YOU WILL ENJOY: