At 24 Hour Home Care, our vision is to be admired for our people, passion, and performance. As a trusted and innovative in-home care company, 24 Hour Home Care provides high-quality, customized caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental & intellectual disabilities. With many local and national prestigious awards, including INC 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 8 consecutive years & Fortune’s Best Places to Work in 2020, it’s an exciting time to join Team24! Here you have the opportunity to impact the lives of others, while working with a team of highly motivated individuals.
We currently have an opening for a Recruiting Coordinator position in our El Segundo office. However, you will be working remotely to start, as we anticipate transitioning back into the office later this year.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Identify and recruit a diverse talent pool of qualified caregivers for designated territories (high volume)
- Conduct active candidate outreach & sourcing through online platforms
- Screen, schedule, and conduct all candidate interviews (via phone, in-person, and/or video)
- Administer pre-employment paperwork & extend conditional offers of employment
- Collect all necessary requirements and assist with registration
- Accurately maintain workflows in our applicant tracking system (iCIMS)
- Achieve monthly hiring metrics with a competitive spirit
- Partner with HR Coordinators & teammates to discuss recruitment strategy
- Partner with Operations Department to understand and target recruitment needs in their territory
- Assist with maintaining a clean and professional office space, if applicable
- Comply with all state and federal regulations
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned with the ability to be flexible to changing needs
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 1-2+ years customer service or related experience with an interest in (careprovider) recruiting
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Commuications, or other fields
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to work unsupervised
- Outstanding relationship building skills – upbeat & enthusiastic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must enjoy conducting various phone/video calls!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
WHAT BENEFITS & PERKS YOU WILL ENJOY
- 4 days of paid volunteer time off
- Your birthday day off plus PTO, holidays, and floating holidays
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Fun team building events & virtual activities
- Fitness reimbursement & access to wellness programs (e.g. Calm app)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, pet insurance & more!
Apply here or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
What have we done in response to COVID-19? As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution – continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.