One of the most trusted and innovative in-home care companies, providing high-quality, customized, professional caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental disabilities.
2020 marked our 12-year anniversary, and since opening our doors we have expanded to 16 locations throughout California, Arizona and Texas.
JOIN AN AWARD-WINNING COMPANY!
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity, teammates you’ll enjoy working with, an energetic company culture, and a company you can grow with — you’ve found your future home!
An ENERGETIC, DRIVEN, and PASSIONATE team member ready to play a key role in our company’s growth.
We currently have an opening for an Payroll Assistant in our Culver City office. However, you will be working remotely to start, as we anticipate transitioning back into our offices mid-2021.
What have we done in response to COVID-19? As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution – continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Assist with all payroll functions for branch offices
- Take phone calls and complete other administrative duties, as assigned
- Correspond professionally with internal employees and external clients
- Maintain proper recordkeeping and filing systems for all work
- Handle all follow-up calls for expired timesheets
- Assist with entering timesheets
- Assist other team members, as necessary
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ensure that all assignments are completed in a timely manner
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle situations in a positive, patient manner
- Able to exercise discretion with confidential information
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, but in a team environment
YOU WILL ENJOY:
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.