At 24 Hour Home Care, our vision is to be admired for our people, passion, and performance. As a trusted and innovative in-home care company, 24 Hour Home Care provides high-quality, customized caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental & intellectual disabilities. With many local and national prestigious awards, including INC 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 8 consecutive years & Fortune’s Best Places to Work in 2020, it’s an exciting time to join Team24! Here you have the opportunity to impact the lives of others, while working with a team of highly motivated individuals.
We currently have an opening for an Outreach/Intake Coordinator position in our Oxnard office. However, you will be working remotely to start, as we anticipate transitioning back into the office later this year.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Coordinate services for new consumers referred by the Regional Centers
- Conduct intakes over the phone & create individual service plans based on care and schedule needs
- Serve as the first line of communication for consumers while responding to all questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Work closely with Operations to communicate consumers’ needs and prepare for new agency consumer requests, respectively
- Follow up with families awaiting services and keep Regional Center staff updated and informed
- Assist in fostering relationships with current or potential referral sources
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 1-2+ years of customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Spanish speaking required
- Ensures that referrals are addressed and documented within the proper timelines that are outlined in the office’s “Referral Response and Tracking Policy
- Positive “Can Do” attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic self-starter
- Able to exercise discretion with confidential information
WHAT BENEFITS & PERKS YOU WILL ENJOY:
- 4 days of paid volunteer time off
- Your birthday day off plus PTO, holidays, and floating holidays
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Fun team building events & virtual activities
- Fitness reimbursement & access to wellness programs (e.g. Calm app)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, pet insurance & more!
What have we done in response to COVID-19? As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution – continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.