At 24 Hour Home Care, our vision is to be admired for our people, passion, and performance. As a trusted and innovative in-home care company, 24 Hour Home Care provides high-quality, customized caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental & intellectual disabilities. With many local and national prestigious awards, including INC 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 8 consecutive years & Fortune’s Best Places to Work in 2020, it’s an exciting time to join Team24! Here you have the opportunity to impact the lives of others, while working with a team of highly motivated individuals.
We currently have an opening for a Care Advisor/Inside Sales Representative position in our El Segundo office. However, you will be working remotely to start, as we anticipate transitioning back into the office later this year. Schedule: Sunday-Thursday, 9:30am-6:30pm.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Consult with families, healthcare professionals, and community partners seeking to initiate homecare services
- Build relationships and develop client care solutions for potential clients and their families in all of our territories across CA, AZ, and TX
- Identify exact care needs and oversee acquisition process for new clients
- Partner with the National Sales team in fostering relationships with our partnerships
- Work directly with multiple departments to ensure client satisfaction
YOU WILL RECIEVE:
- Extensive hands-on training on the healthcare industry, sales, and customer service
- Rewards for converting inside sales opportunities into in-person appointments
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 1-2+ year’s sales experience with a strong desire to grow and develop within sales
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and phone skills
- Thrives in a fast pace, KPI driven role and environment
- Highly dependable – exceptional work ethic and attendance record
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree
WHAT BENEFITS & PERKS YOU WILL ENJOY
- 4 days of paid volunteer time off
- Your birthday day off plus PTO, holidays, and floating holidays
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Fun team building events & virtual activities
- Fitness reimbursement & access to wellness programs (e.g. Calm app)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, pet insurance & more!
What have we done in response to COVID-19? As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution – continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law