At 24 Hour Home Care, our vision is to be admired for our people, passion, and performance. As a trusted and innovative in-home care company, 24 Hour Home Care provides high-quality, customized caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental & intellectual disabilities. With many local and national prestigious awards, including INC 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 8 consecutive years & Fortune’s Best Places to Work in 2020, it’s an exciting time to join Team24! Here you have the opportunity to impact the lives of others, while working with a team of highly motivated individuals.
We currently have an opening for a Assistant Program Manager position in our Riverside office. However, you will be working remotely to start, as we anticipate transitioning back into the office later this year.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Schedules and conducts intakes for new consumers including creating individual service plans based on care needs both in person and over the phone
- Handle intake of new authorizations and obtain re-authorization from Case Managers
- Schedules and conducts quality assurance visits to update individual service plans in response to change in need or as requested by Regional Center or consumer
- Provides training and assistance to the branch team relating to intakes, quality assurance and problem resolution as needed or assigned by the Program Manager
- Accepts and responds to consumers’ questions and concerns regarding services
- Selects and schedules providers for consumers based on scheduling and health needs
- Attends, creates, and conducts ongoing training for both branch team members and direct support providers associated with direct services
- Assist in sales/marketing, fostering relationships with our referral sources, and prospecting for future business
- Identifies the need for and conducts staff meetings, parent conferences, and planning team meetings related to direct services as assigned by the Program Manager
- Analyze data, identify trends, and identify the cost-benefit of different projects
- Assists with supervising billing and payroll management and conducts final review as assigned
- Maintains and updates consumer and employee files in electronic case management system
- Ensures compliance is maintained with all Regional Center requirements including Title 17 as well as federal and state laws
- Abides by HIPAA and secures all protected health information
- Ensures office level adherence to company policies and procedures
- Manages office for intermittent, temporary periods of time when Program Manager is absent
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field or 1 year of management experience in the healthcare and/or homecare field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Ability to identify problems and create solutions through logic reasoning
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and stay organized in a fast-paced environment, while meeting time sensitive deadlines
- High attention to detail and precision when dealing with critical information and/or documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Reliable means of transportation
- Available outside of normal business hours for consults, emergencies, or staff support
WHAT BENEFITS & PERKS YOU WILL ENJOY:
- 4 days of paid volunteer time off
- Your birthday day off plus PTO, holidays, and floating holidays
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Fun team building events & virtual activities
- Fitness reimbursement & access to wellness programs (e.g. Calm app)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, pet insurance & more!
What have we done in response to COVID-19? As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution – continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.