At 24 Hour Home Care, our vision is to be admired for our people, passion, and performance. As a trusted and innovative in-home care company, 24 Hour Home Care provides high-quality, customized caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental & intellectual disabilities. With many local and national prestigious awards, including INC 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 8 consecutive years & Fortune’s Best Places to Work in 2020, it’s an exciting time to join Team24! Here you have the opportunity to impact the lives of others, while working with a team of highly motivated individuals.
We currently have an opening for an Administrative/Enrollment Coordinator position in our Fullerton office. However, you will be working remotely to start, as we anticipate transitioning back into the office later this year.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Accurately track applicants in the pipeline process & update accordingly throughout hiring process
- Process & clear files in pipeline & match provides with appropriate Regional Center consumers
- Maintain provides pipeline through active engagement & sourcing efforts
- Verify employment eligibility requirements & nationwide criminal background check clearance, expediting if needed
- Assist our families’ chosen providers with submitting all required documents
- Respond to consumer questions & concerns regarding services
- Attend ongoing trainings associated with direct services, including but not limited to, Crisis Prevention Intervention Training
- Manage & maintain program preparation functions including but not limited to proper documentation for services
- Attend staff meetings, parent conferences, and planning team meetings relating to direct services, as assigned by the Program Manager/Director
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures, including HIPAA rules & regulations to ensure security of all protected health information
- Ensure compliance with all Regional Center requirement, including Title 17, as well as all federal & state laws, as applicable
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-2+ years customer service experience with a genuine interest in impacting people’s lives
- Vietnamese speaking, required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to stay organized in a fast pace environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to identify problems & offer solutions through logic reasoning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e Word, Excel, Outlook)
What have we done in response to COVID-19? As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution – continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.