At 24 Hour Home Care, our vision is to be admired for our people, passion, and performance. As a trusted and innovative in-home care company, 24 Hour Home Care provides high-quality, customized caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental & intellectual disabilities. With many local and national prestigious awards, including INC 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 8 consecutive years & Fortune’s Best Places to Work in 2020, it’s an exciting time to join Team24! Here you have the opportunity to impact the lives of others, while working with a team of highly motivated individuals.
We currently have an opening for a Sales Representative/Client Care Consultant position in our Los Angeles territory. However, you will be working remotely to start, as we anticipate transitioning back into the office later this year.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24 :
- Manage all billing and payroll functions for assigned branch territories
- Assist with the execution of 24 Hour Home Care’s partnership with Uber, Lyft, GrubHub and HEAL
- Take phone calls and other administrative duties as assigned
- Correspond professionally with internal employees and external clients
- Maintain proper recordkeeping and filing systems for all work
- Act as primary liaison for long term care, and worker compensation submissions
- Overseeing Veteran Affairs timesheet collections
- Assist other team members as necessary
- Assist with other related duties/projects as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 1+ years of customer service experience, highly preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Able to exercise discretion with confidential information
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in an in-demand environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly dependable – excellent attendance record & strong work ethic
- Must be proficient at Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Bachelors Degree
WHAT BENEFITS & PERKS YOU WILL ENJOY:
- 4 days of paid volunteer time off
- Your birthday day off plus PTO, holidays, and floating holidays
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Fun team building events & virtual activities
- Fitness reimbursement & access to wellness programs (e.g. Calm app)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, pet insurance & more!
Apply here or email your resume to email@example.com!
What have we done in response to COVID-19? As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution – continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.