Why Work Here? “Room to grow, start-up atmosphere, empowering culture, and senior management motivated to invest in company growth!”
Compensation: $40,000-45,000 (Based on Experience)
Full Time Position
Location: Miami, Florida (Remote)
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist / Account Manager
Reports to: COO
1GS Digital Marketing & Sales Enablement agency specializes in working with professional service firms and educational companies, specifically schools, law firms and e-commerce businesses across the United States. This is an opportunity to join our growing agency. The DMS serves as a contact for our clients who are using our various online marketing-based services. The position entails working with clients as well as our designers, developers, SEO, PPC and google ad specialists and senior executives. This position places a heavy emphasis on client contact/management and content writing, requiring the capacity to intelligently discuss digital marketing and a variety of advertising mediums.
- Become the main point of contact between clients and internal teams. Maintain and build on new and existing client relationships.
- Onboarding clients to establish realistic goals to effectively grow their business through the use of advanced digital marketing strategies.
- Social Media: Collect assets and relevant information about a client’s business and coordinate with our design team to produce high quality, original social media content.
- This position will require the production of client social media content as well.
- Paid Search: Analyze and discuss client paid advertising campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and their associated display networks.
- Website Production and Management: Serve as the intermediary between clients and the web department.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience.
- Can handle different digital marketing tasks and motivated to learn new skills as needed
- Adaptable, loves improving marketing campaigns and generating results for our clients
- Passionate about marketing and learning about how all the different marketing pieces work together to affect total revenue
- Willingness to grow and operates with a Can-Do mentality and attitude!
- Strong face-to-face, video conference, telephone, and email communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Strong customer service skills, student mentality and positive attitude
- Must be active on LinkedIn and be willing to learn how to get better at copyrighting.
- A strong passion for SEO, digital content and the digital marketing field.
- Knowledge of factors that influence search engine rankings (for both Organic and Local Rank).
- We utilize Slack to communicate with all team members. Knowledge of this platform is a plus.
- Familiarity with platforms such as Google My Business, Facebook Business Pages, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Ability to think strategically to identify and define keyword opportunities for optimization
- Experience with paid search (Google Ad, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.) is a plus
- Strong knowledge of G-Suite (Including Docs, Sheets, Hangouts, Email, Calendar & Drive)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of various marketing platforms (loomly, ahrefs and optimization tools is a plus)
- Web design and development skills a plus
- Experience working with law firms and/or schools and/or e-commerce on digital marketing campaigns preferred.
We are committed to maintaining a start-up environment where the focus is on growth and providing excellent service. Excellent candidates will also:
- Be willing to put in the time and effort to meet tight deadlines
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to changing priorities
- Be dependable, we use small highly-engaged teams so each person’s contribution is vital to the team’s success
Applicants must be in either EST or CST. Also, applicants must have high-speed internet access and a computer with microphone and camera.
This is a Full-time position. Learn more about 1GS Digital Agency by visiting our website www.1gslab.com.