- Experience in a retail organization.
- Strong desire to excel and move upward in the organization
- Must have mathematical, reconciliation, and analytical abilities.
- Must understand direct marketing, merchandising, and operation processes and roles.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Must work and communicate well with others — peers, managers, external associates.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Access. Atlas & Oracle knowledge a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Must be a self-starter, take action as required without having to be told.
- Expected to manage assigned area of responsibility without close supervision or well-defined processes and procedures.
- Must ask for assistance and raise issues for help as required.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects at the same time and flexibility to immediately address urgent business issues.
About 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc.
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. is a leading provider of gifts designed to help customers express, connect and celebrate. The Company’s business platform features our all-star family of brands, including: 1-800-Flowers.com®, 1-800-Baskets.com®, Cheryl’s Cookies®, Harry & David®, PersonalizationMall.com®, Shari’s Berries®, FruitBouquets.com®, Moose Munch®, The Popcorn Factory®, Wolferman’s Bakery℠ and Simply Chocolate®. We also offer top-quality steaks and chops from Stock Yards®. Through the Celebrations Passport® loyalty program, which provides members with free standard shipping and no service charge across our portfolio of brands, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. strives to deepen relationships with customers. The Company also operates BloomNet®, an international floral service provider offering a broad-range of products and services designed to help professional florists grow their businesses profitably; Napco℠, a resource for floral gifts and seasonal décor; and DesignPac Gifts, LLC, a manufacturer of gift baskets and towers. 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. was recognized as the 2019 Mid-Market Company of the Year by CEO Connection. Shares in 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, ticker symbol: FLWS. For more information, visit 1800flowersinc.com or follow @1800FLOWERSInc on Twitter.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., we seek to inspire more human expression, connection and celebration — for everyone. This means fostering a culture of inclusion where our team members, customers and partners feel respected, valued and empowered. We believe that embracing diversity, and celebrating the uniqueness of every individual, makes us a better company.
1800flowers.com is seeking an Inventory Coordinator who will be responsible for creating and maintaining files for inventory management of perishable and hard good items. Works as a member of a cross-functional team to ensure stock utilization and service levels. Actions have a direct and immediate impact on customer experience and operating results in a real-time environment. Uses systems, tools, data and collaboration with others to operate on-line store.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares spreadsheets, reports and other diagnostic tools for use by the department and supervisors: IMON, ATS, Shipment files, Open PO reports etc.
- Monitor reports to identify unavailable product alerts. Work with the corresponding Inventory Specialist / Planner to address, in order to ensure accurate stock availability in Atlas and Web channels and sustain product codes to support marketing and merchandising offers.
- Issue approved requisitions & monitor order and stock status to ensure timely delivery and receipt of merchandise.
- Create transfers systematically for distro’s issued by inventory team.
- Compile month end data for department & prepare documents for obsolescence review. Follow up to ensure disposition plans are executed
- Perform month end physical inventory accumulation and reconciliation. Prepare and review inventory item costs and extensions for inventory review
- Maintain DB information for inventory receipts.
- Other duties as directed by Inventory Management.