How to Build Relationships: Coaching in Modern Times
Coaching has emerged as a thriving profession providing highly useful tools for businesses, leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals, and those going through career or other transformational changes. Those who add coaching skills to their leadership and management toolbox produce highly successful teams satisfied with their leaders, their work, and the growth within their jobs. This Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) is available only to UM Alumni.
- Program start date: any time after February 3, 2020
- Program length: 3 weeks; 4.5 contact hours (1.5 hrs. each week). Taped session with instructor
- Program format: Online; learn at your own pace. Includes video lectures, notes, discussion, and industry resources.
- Program level: Intermediate.
- Program certificate: Participants completing the training will receive a digital UM Certificate of Completion.